Elektrobit has a strong focus on developing products that enhance the User Experience and Usability in the automotive context. Our UX team is responsible for the Usability of our tools such as the EB GUIDE tool chain and the User Experience of our automotive user interfaces. Do you want to advance the human-centered design process at Elektrobit to promote the UX across all our products?
- You will conceptualize, design, and implement solutions for our automotive HMI tools
- You will independently create user experience design artifacts such as personas, wireframes and flow charts
- You will analyze and describe user goals, use cases and workflows
- You will create prototypes and mock-ups to test ideas throughout the design process
- You will create UI designs for the implementation by our software developers considering usability standards
- You will conduct concept evaluations, e.g. interviews or usability tests, and deduce actions from the results
- You will define guidelines for user interfaces (style guides)
- You will present concepts to stakeholders
- You are a UX enthusiast and enjoy to bring your view of UX to the company
- You hold a university degree with focus on user experience design, interface design, interaction design, human factors, or similar
- You have a deep knowledge and several years of experience in usability and iterative human-centered design processes (ISO 9241-210)
- You are familiar with rapid prototyping techniques and tools, e.g. Axure
- You are able to represent complex workflows in user-friendly user interfaces
- You enjoy working with complex technologies specifically in the automotive context
- You are a team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to focus on the essential
- You have very good communication skills in English (written & spoken), German is a plus
- You are creative and like to take the initiative
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal. Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here.
We look forward to receiving your application!