3. Medical Weblog Award
Medgadgetcom hat zusammen mit Thinklabs Medical den 3. Medical Weblog Award ausgerufen. Zu den Preisen gehören u.a. ein elektronisches Stethoskop und ein iPod Nano.
Welcome to the third annual Medical Weblog Awards! These awards are designed to honor the very best in the medical blogosphere, and to highlight the diverse world of medical blogs.
The categories for this year’s awards will be:
* Best Medical Weblog
* Best New Medical Weblog (established in 2006)
* Best Literary Medical Weblog
* Best Clinical Sciences Weblog
* Best Health Policies/Ethics Weblog
* Best Medical Technologies/Informatics Weblog
* Best Patient’s Blog (a new category this year)
Nominations are now accepted in the comment section of this post. When nominating, please indicate blog’s name and URL. A blog can participate in more than one category, so please indicate which one(s).
The following timeline will be observed:
* Nominations will be accepted until Sunday, December 31, 2006.
* Polls will be open from Wednesday, January 3, 2007 and will close at midnight on Sunday, January 14, 2007 (PST).
* Awards will be announced on Friday, January 19, 2007.
This year’s awards are being sponsored by Thinklabs Medical and Medgadget. Thinklabs will be giving a complete Thinklabs Stethoscope Recording Package to the winner of the Best Medical Weblog. The prize includes a Thinklabs ds32a Electronic Stethoscope and a 2GB Apple iPod Nano with a Micromemo recording accessory.